Home › Forums › Quick Fire Questions Looking For Help/Support › Reply To: Quick Fire Questions Looking For Help/Support
To our Irish members,
A very close contact of mine is looking to recruit a full-time Early Years Practitioner for a school in the Lucan/Palmerstown area. Do you know someone in your network who may work in this field or know people who do? It’s a fantastic opportunity for in an established business. Here are further details for the role.
. Irish speaking
· Minimum level 7 qualification in Early Childhood care and education and/or Montessori
· Minimum 2 years experience in the Childcare sector
· Good communication skills
· Fun and creative
· Full clean drivers licence
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the day-to-day running of their classroom
· Guide, observe, support, and stimulate the children in a fun, safe and caring environment
Childcare Fun Creative
Must have a driving license.
If you do, please let me know 😉