Meet Our New Members

Home Forums Meet Our New Members

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

If you’ve recently joined The Network, take a moment to introduce yourself and share your interests and what areas of expertise you bring, that people can ask you about.

For example:

I’m interested in Entrepreneurship / Global Networks / Arts & Culture / Hiking / Networking / Travel / Food / Wine

Areas of expertise I bring include Event Management / International Moving Logistics / Building networks in new locations / Mentorship / Coaching

So now, tell us about yourself 😉

Anne Marie Butler
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anne Marie Butler and I recently joined the Networking hub. So far it has been wonderful and I look forward to the year ahead and getting to know all the other members. For those of you who haven’t met me yet and maybe even those of you that have please feel free to connect with me on Linkedin too https://www.linkedin.com/in/anne-marie-butler-2b47322b/.
    I have been in the food industry for over 15 years in various roles and my current area focuses on strategy and new product development. I am looking to connect with anyone in the group that has an interest in these areas however I am open to meeting everyone that just fancies a chat or just getting know each other’s businesses. I am an avid Foodie, love wine, in particular white and am based in Cork city in Ireland.
    For any other info please don’t hesitate to reach out and I will see you at the next networking event.

Claudia Schalkx
    Participant

Hi there!
    My name is Claudia Schalkx and I am based in the Netherlands.[Hi Renske!]
    I was born & raised in Venezuela from Dutch parents who migrated there in 1957.
    You can see me as a very flexible Dutch or very strict Latina, take yoour pick 😉
    I speak Spanish, English, Italian & Dutch. Interestingly enough, Dutch is the only language that I picked up and didn’t learn formally.
    I have over 25 years experience in Corporate Communications in multinational companies and PR boutiques in Caracas, Curacao (Dutch Antilles) Cleveland(Ohio, USA), Italy and The Netherlands.

I have a broad international network, pretty varied, which I will gladly connect you to.

I can help with:
    -cultural differences across borders
    -doing business across borders
    -marketing your business with ease
    -all things branding
    -many things WordPress and SEO

You can also connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiaschalkx/

Looking forward to learn more about your business and getting to know you better 🙂

Siobhan Fitzpatrick
    Participant

Welcome Claudia,
    What a fantastic intro and I know you have so much more to share with us all, so cannot wait for that.
    Best wishes
    Siobhán

Adaleza Morales
    Participant

Hi all,

Adaleza is my full name, but you can call me Ada.

I’m Based in Dublin, Ireland, where I have been living for the last 10 years. I’m originally from Venezuela.

Love travelling, reading and meeting new people. My background is in Corporate Communications and I am passionate about mindful communications and I have been working around Digital Marketing for most of my career.

Currently, I’m helping coaches, consultants and course creators to grow their businesses online and generate quality leads using digital channels. I do love talking about it and I’m always happy to tell more about the methods I use. So if you feel like having a chat, I’m always open to connecting.

Here is my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adaleza-morales

Siobhan Fitzpatrick
    Participant

Welcome Ada to The Network and what a wonderful introduction, to you the person first and foremost. And then hearing how you help others.

I look forward to supporting you in growing your network and understanding how we as a global professional community can be of value. I believe we have the pleasure of meeting you at the Mastermind Hub next Tuesday, so until then 😉

Yours in networking
    Siobhán

Sheena Doyle
    Participant

I’m Sheena Doyle and I am delighted to be part of this group. I live in Kinross in Perthshire ,Scotland. Although I have lived in Scotland for almost 30 years I am originally from Yorkshire and as they say ”You can take the girl out of Yorkshire but you can’t take the Yorkshire out of the girl!”
    I left corporate HR after 30 years and set up The Really Useful HR Company in 2017 to provide more positive, proactive support to small businesses and help them to grow their business through their people whilst helping them through the minefield of employment legislation.
    I love to cook, enjoy watching most sport and play golf and tennis. Although my children are grown up I love spending time as a family doing things together.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.