Please Can I Ask You for Some Help

Home Forums General Please Can I Ask You for Some Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara Monahan
    Participant

Hello Fellow Networking Hubbers 🙂

As some of you know, I am working with Dr. Oetker on their frozen pizza range at the moment as part of my journey to becoming a Brand Architect with Marty Neumeier and Level C. I am working with an international team of brand designers on this, and Dr. Oetker have asked us to look at their frozen Pizza ranges.

We have some information from Dr. Oetker, but we really need more clues as to why people buy and eat frozen pizza so we can prepare a brand audit. The best way we can do this is through a survey which I have created on Typeform. We would really appreciate it if you could help us out by filling in the survey. There are no personal details required, and it will take on average four minutes to complete. The link is https://form.typeform.com/to/YnrpXukp

Thank you so much in advance.

Kind regards
    Barbara
    CUBE Design // Dublin

Renske Ensing
    Participant

Done! It only takes 2 minutes.

Sinead Kelly
    Participant

Done Barbara,
    Best of luck!
    Sinéad.

Barbara Monahan
    Participant

Thank you all for your help here, I really appreciate it. The survey produced some really interesting results and heavily guided our research. We are presenting at the end of January. Thank you for your help and your input, it is very much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.