#TellUsYourNews

Home Forums General #TellUsYourNews

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Siobhan Fitzpatrick
    Participant

This space is a place for you to share any updates you have on your business. It might be:
    – New Website
    – Product Launch
    – Events coming up
    – Press Coverage
    – Awards / Recognition
    – etc

Share your news so that we support you in your wins and achievements, as well as stay up to date on what’s happening.

Barbara Monahan
    Participant

Resolve Your Brand Riddle

Do you know how to match your business frequency with your brand essence and vice versa? If the answer is not really or no…we can help you!

Through the power and impact of joint strategic approaches, Barbara on Brand Development and Growth Strategist Simon Haigh have come together to ‘Resolve your Brand Riddle’ by unwrapping the complexity and myths of business growth and branding through an innovative and new interactive program, beginning with this overview presentation, which will lead to a series of personalised online workshops hosted by Simon and Barbara.

TESTIMONIAL
    ‘I’m starting my own business after spending 20 years working in marketing. I thought I knew how to build a brand, until I spent the hour listening to the branding and growth session run by Simon and Barbara. Together they combine growth thinking with branding tactics that make for authentic brand development and story definition that will help you align your messaging and create a lasting brand no matter the size your company. I’m glad I started here before doing anything else in developing my business.’

Beth E. Lee, MBA, MSc, Founder of http://www.TheMindInstitute.ie, Psychological Coach, Researcher, Writer, and Trainer

BOOK NOW

14 September 10.30am to 12 noon
    https://lnkd.in/ecCKwUyq

Siobhan Fitzpatrick
    Participant

Such a well-designed masterclass with two key experts at the helm. I cannot wait for it.

Siobhan Fitzpatrick
    Participant

Lost opportunities, missed connections and staying small
    These are some of the results which can impact us when we let our fear of networking in a digital space get in the way of progress.

Digital networking has no borders, and when used correctly, allows us to:
    – Reach anyone around the world (LinkedIn currently has over 760m users!!!)
    – Engage in conversations
    – Create business opportunities, that we could only dream of before, and
    – Open job opportunities, investor interest and so much more.

Now more than ever, it is critical & relevant to develop our network of connections, and LinkedIn is exploding with activity and opportunities, yet many people do not unlock its full potential (which is available to us FREE by the way!).

Through the combined experience and knowledge of myself, Hidai & Orli Degani, we invite you to join us if any of the following resonate with you when considering engaging in the digital space:

– Unsure where to start, so are happy to browse and stay on the sidelines
    – It’s too far out of your comfort zone!!
    – Lack the confidence
    – Imposter syndrome – worried what you have to share/say is not important or valid
    – Unsure of the networking etiquette online

This FREE one-hour interactive webinar will show you how to step into your own comfort zone so that you can communicate and connect with confidence.

BOOK TODAY
    22 September, 9am to 10 am IST / 11am-12pm AST

And understand how engaging in digital networking through LinkedIn will enhance your business and connection opportunities immediately!

TESTIMONIAL
    “I, like a lot of people, have a LinkedIn page, but just never did anything with it. Didn’t really understand what to do with it… They were so energetic in how they explained everything, they made it easy… So, after the webinar, I set about updating my profile… started connecting… Surprisingly, people started coming back. I had a lady who wanted me to do some design work for her… and for another customer of hers… I have a long way to go with my LinkedIn page, but I do see the possibilities and I do think it’s a fantastic tool.”
    Maria Gallagher, Owner & Graphic Designer at re:design

Marie McCarthy
    Participant

Just Released!

The Revolutionary New Method
    that Rapidly Removes Fear & Overwhelm,
    so, you can FINALLY start living your greatest life full of Self-Confidence & Self- Belief!

Free Webinar 16th September @ 7 pm Irish Time

Learn the 3 steps every Female Entrepreneur is talking about that literally makes fear and overwhelm a thing of the past, so you can take back control and your power to live the life you dream of, and truly deserve.
    About this event:
    Join this FREE MASTERCLASS on discovering the 3 secrets to Removing Fear and Overwhelm so your Self-Confidence Soars and you live a life of Passion and Purpose.
    HERE’S WHAT WE WILL COVER:
    • Rapidly Pinpoint your Fears and Crush them in their tracks, so you won’t die with regrets.
    • Remove Overwhelm once and for all from your daily life, so you can learn to manage stress and anxiety yourself and not rely on another self-help book!
    • A step-by-step method on how to Rediscover yourself using my unique TTR Method, to build bulletproof Self-Confidence and Self-Belief where you never question yourself or your abilities again.
    THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR YOU IF:
    • Women who want more Joy & Happiness in their life
    • Women who want to be the Best Version of themselves
    • Women who want rock solid Self-Confidence
    • Women who want to Flip the Script on their Negative self-talk
    • Women who want to Grow their business Stress-Free
    • Women who want to stop their mind Hijacking them

Please click on this link to register!
    https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/discover-the-3-steps-to-remove-fear-overwhelm-for-women-entrepreneurs-tickets-170670789927

Renske Ensing
    Participant

Hi all!

As some of you might already know, I’m coming back over to Ireland (Dublin and Cork area) again! (As I’m only in the Cork area for a short while, most of this below concerns the Dublin area, I’m afraid)
    I will be there from November 18th until December 5th, staying in the Dun Laoghaire area, and I would love to meet up with as many of you as possible!
    And I’m not just talking about just a 1-2-1 to talk business, but I would also love to do some fun activities together if possible. Perhaps we can even arrange a Networking Hub Christmas party? 😉

So basically what I’m asking is, I would love to know if there is anyone up for meeting up and doing something fun?

If so, let me know, and hopefully we can arrange something in the coming weeks.

Have a fabulous weekend!
    Renske

Siobhan Fitzpatrick
    Participant

Well, you know already that I’m up for that and can’t wait to welcome you back to Ireland. Lots more fun things to arrange with you 😉

Siobhan Fitzpatrick
    Participant

FREE WEBINAR on The Power of Digital Networking Explained

Wednesday 22nd September
    9 AM – 10 AM IST

Lost opportunities, missed connections and staying small, are some of the results which can impact us when we let our fear of networking in a digital space get in the way of progress.

Digital networking has no borders, and when used correctly, allows us to:

– Reach anyone around the world (LinkedIn currently has over 760m users!!!)
    – Engage in conversations
    – Create business opportunities that we could only dream of before, and
    – Open job opportunities, investor interest and so much more.

Now more than ever, it is critical & relevant to develop our network of connections, and LinkedIn is exploding with activity and opportunities, yet many people do not unlock its full potential (which is available to us FREE by the way!).

If any of the following resonate with you when considering engaging in the digital space, we can help:

– Unsure where to start, so are happy to browse and stay on the sidelines
    – It’s too far out of your comfort zone!!
    – Lack the confidence
    – Imposter syndrome – worried what you have to share/say is not important or valid
    – Unsure of the networking etiquette online

This FREE one-hour interactive webinar will show you how to step into your own comfort zone so that you can communicate and connect with confidence.

“I, like a lot of people, have a LinkedIn page, but just never did anything with it. Didn’t really understand what to do with it… They were so energetic in how they explained everything, they made it easy… So, after the webinar, I set about updating my profile… started connecting… Surprisingly, people started coming back. I had a lady who wanted me to do some design work for her… and for another customer of hers… I have a long way to go with my LinkedIn page, but I do see the possibilities and I do think it’s a fantastic tool.”
    Maria Gallagher, Owner & Graphic Designer at re:design (watch Maria’s video testimonial)

Renske Ensing
    Participant

I have finally (quietly) released my Personalized Productivity Program.

What is the Personalized Productivity Program?
    The Personalized Productivity Program is designed to teach you how to create structure, workflows and templates to optimize the use of your time so that you can focus on what really matters and on what you do best. With the help of our Productivity Building Blocks, you will have the tools to reclaim your time and create a workday that works for you and your business

Why do you need the Personalized Productivity Program?
    Are you looking to outsource tasks or parts of your business, but have no idea where to start? You know that you need help in your business, but just thinking about that gives you so much stress that you put it off and end up without the help you need?
    The Personalized Productivity Program can solve that problem for you. It’s a win-win situation. You will get a structured and in-control business + loads of time back. And whoever you are outsourcing your tasks to will have processes, procedures and structure to fall back on. Therefore, they can efficiently do the work without you losing valuable time and money explaining how you want things done.
    Having proper processes in place is the basis of successful outsourcing.

Even if you’re not (yet) outsourcing, the P3 Program is still for you. As it will structure your business, allows you to focus on what is valuable to you and teaches you how to create a schedule that will feel like there are somehow extra hours in the day, now who doesn’t want that?

You can check out this link for more information or give me a shout and I will be happy to have a chat with you!
    https://www.simple-va.com/productivity

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.